10 Mother's Day Gift Ideas
2. A picture frame - What mom doesn't love picture frames? And for a personalized touch, include a family photo a picture of your little ones.
3. Coffee cups, shirts, and other personalized items - I just love all these kits out on the market today, where you can take a photograph and have it printed on a picture frame, a coffee cup, and other items.
4. Clothing, jewelry & handbags - If your mom doesn't buy a lot of clothes and other items for herself, this could be a good gift idea for you.
5. Knick knacks & collectibles - My mom is a big collector...everything from Barbies to antiques to Halmark Ornaments and Beanies, to Mickey Mouse toys and Bird plates.... She's hard to buy for because she has everything she needs, so when all else fails, I get her something to add to her collection.
6. Candies, cakes, and treats - Get your mom some fancy chocolates or a gourmet cheesecake, or present her with your own homebaked masterpiece.
7. Photo album or scrapbook - Mom's and grandmoms love pictures of the kids. Put together a photo album or scrapbook of the kids. This way your mom will have all their photos preserved without all the work.
8. Craft and scrapbook supplies - If your mom sews, scrapbooks, or does any other kind of crafting, you could buy her some supplies or get her a gift certificate to the craft store.
9. Salon/Spa Day - Get your mom a gift certificate for a day at the spa or a beauty salon, or better yet make it a mother-daughter day of it. Take your mom out for a morning at the salon, followed by lunch and an afternoon of shopping. Or share a day of pampering at a dayspa.
10. Dinner - Take your mom out for dinner, invite her over to your place for dinner, or bring the homecooked meal to her.