Recipes, Decor, Crafts, Product Reviews, Giveaways and more.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Laundry Room Love and Method Detergent Giveaway
Today I get to tell you about a fun contest from the makers of Method Laundry Detergent. It's called Laundry Room Love! And I've also got a bottle to give away to you guys! So let's go!
Laundry Room Love is a crowdsourced music video that spreads the word about method’s amazing laundry detergent. And the coolest part is that you can make and submit a video and be a part of the final music video! Here’s what you need to do to participate:
1. They want fans of method to grab their webcams.
2. Between April 4th and April 15th, you need to visit Facebook and “Like” the method page. Then watch the how-to video on how to submit your own Laundry Room Love video.
3. The first 200 submissions will be featured in the music video and receive a free bottle of method laundry detergent. And Everyone who watches the how-to video will get a $2 redeemable coupon for the laundry detergent.
4. Then the final crowdsourced video will be launched, and the great people at Method will thank people for sharing and watching by offering another $2 coupon. It’s a win-win!
Here's the video with more details on the contest (but be sure to go their Facebook page if you'd like the coupon).
Why is method’s laundry detergent so great? It’s...
· Smarter – one bottle can tackle 50 loads of laundry with a quarter of the dose of leading brands.
· Easier – the precision-dosing pump can be used with one hand and prevents over usage.
· Greener – method’s laundry detergent is made with 95% natural and renewable ingredients in a recyclable bottle.
Win it! One Simply Sweet Home reader will win a bottle of Method laundry detergent.
Mandatory Entry: To win this giveaway you must "like" my facebook page and then also like Method's page. Then leave a comment here saying that you liked both. (Please leave the user name or page name that you "liked" with so I can verify.) Deadline: April 26
I am a loving wife and cat mommy! I write a blog called Simply Sweet Home. It features my latest culinary creations as well as craft and decor projects, giveaways, and more! I also design and sell jewelry my Simply Sweet Creations shop on Etsy.