As you deck the halls this holiday season, how would you like like to add a little old timey Christmas scent? Scentsicles
allows you to do just that!
Scentsicle Scented Ornaments are an under-the-radar
Christmas secret that instantly bring the joy of Christmas into your home with
authentic seasonal fragrance and keeps it there for the entire Yuletide season.
ScentSicles can be hung from tree
boughs, tucked into wreaths and garlands, or discreetly hidden throughout the
home to provide the nostalgic scent of fresh-cut Christmas trees or the welcoming
aroma of cinnamon.
I really love the versatility of this product. You can hang them from your tree or tuck them in to other decor. I added mine to a wreath that's hanging in my living room. Not only do they give your room a nice scent, reminiscent of a fresh-cut Christmas tree, but they blend in great with your green garlands, trees, and wreaths!
Additional ways to use ScentSicles as your secret for a joyful Christmas include:
· Attach a 6 pack as an add-on for those extra special gift recipients
· Hide Scented Ornaments in the hall closet so guests experience a waft of fragrance when you open and close the door
· Give them as a thoughtful and appropriate present to hair stylists, mail carriers, and teachers
· Hide one or two Scentsicles under your car seat for a driving experience that puts you in the holiday spirit
· Bring a little holiday cheer to your workspace. Just place one or two scented ornaments in your office plant
· It also makes a great hostess gift
The new Christmas Scents include Fresh-Cut Fir, Fresh-Cut Spruce, Fresh-Cut Pine, and Cinnamon Stick.
ScentSicles are available
seasonally at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowes, Michaels, Cracker Barrel,
Office Depot, Frontgate catalogs, AAFES, Meijer, Hallmark and select Home Depot
stores nationwide, as well as year round at ScentSicles.com
. Suggested retail price for a pack of 6 sticks:
Labels: Christmas, decorating, Home/Garden